Individuals at Imminent risk for suicide, please contact the following resources:
24-hour helpline for anyone in crisis. 1.844.741.6389 (toll-free)
ACCESS & ASSESSMENT CENTRE (VGH)
WOMEN AGAINST VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN
Support, advocacy, and referrals for female victims.
WAVAW 24-hour Crisis Line: 604.255.6344 1.877.392.7583 (toll-free)
VICTIMLINK For all victims of violence, abuse, stalking and other crimes.
24-hour crisis support and information in 110 languages.
CRISIS LINES BC
Distress Services: 1.800.SUICIDE (1.800.784.2433)
Greater Vancouver: 604.872.3311 Burnaby/Surrey/Fraser Valley: 604.951.8855
Richmond (8:00 am–midnight): 604.279.7070 BC-Wide (TTY): 1.866.872.0113
CRISIS CENTRE ONLINE CHAT 12:00 pm–1:00 am
For Youth: www.YouthinBC.com
For Adults (19+): www.crisiscentrechat.ca
- Barbara Brennan
- Integrative Energy Healing Programs, Langara College
- Anodea Judith
- Full Catastrophe Living-Using the Wisdom of the Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain, and illness, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Ph.D.
- Wheels of Life-The Classic Guide to the Chakra System, Anodea Judith, Ph.D
- Eastern Body Western Mind-Psychology and the Chakra System as a path to the Self, Anodea Judith, Ph.D
- In An Unspoken Voice-How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness, Peter Levine, Ph.D
- Waking the Tiger, Peter Levine, Ph.D
- Spiritual Healing -Scientific Evaluation of a Healing Revolution, Daniel Benor, MD
- Hands of Light-A Guide to Healing through the Human Energy Field, Barbara Ann Brennan
- Seven Minutes to Natural Pain Release, Daniel Benor, MD
- Born to Heal, Ruth Montgomery
- Human Becoming, Ruth Lamb Ph.D
2505 Correa Rd. University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI 96822
Draft of March 25, 1999 7:31 am