Grounding & Holistic Energy Practitioner
Mara Hagglund, CAIEH
Mara Hagglund, CAIEH
Mara Hagglund is a transformational learning adult educator in Healing Sciences and Integral Self-care in the former Integrative Energy Healing™️ Program, Integrative Healthcare Department, Langara College.
Mara offers over 13 years of experience as a professional holistic practitioner. She is trained in somatic techniques, breathwork, Holistic Self-healing, meditation, health and life coaching techniques and energy healing. Mara is an Advanced Integrative Energy Healing™️ instructor, and accredited and certified in Advanced Integrative Energy Healing™️ and Transformative Wholistic Reintegration (TWR aka WHEE) and has a specialty in Somatic & Trauma-based Integrative Energy Healing.
- Owner, Holistic Practitioner and Consulting, Vancouver Energy Healing, since 2013
- Social Media Manager, Integrative Energy Healing Facebook page, Health & Human Services, Langara College, 2018-2020
- Faculty, Integrative Healthcare, Langara College: Instructor in Healing Sciences and Integral Self-care Theory & Skills, Clinical Supervisor, & Internship Coordinator, Integrative Energy Healing Program, 2013-2020
- Somatic & Trauma-based Integrative Energy Healing practitioner, Fraser Health Authority, First Nations Conference, 2018
- Group facilitator, Chakra Bija Mantra weekly workshops, 2016-17
- Research intern - Working for Ruth Lamb Ph.D., at Surrey Memorial Hospital providing 9 months of Advanced Integrative Energy Healing for the forensic nurse's team treating vicarious trauma and stress management, 2014-15
- Faculty, Health & Human Services Department, Langara College: TA in Awareness Dialogue (2013) and Somatic & Trauma-based Integrative Energy Healing (2015)
- Poster Presentation - Wellspring Conference - Encounters with Trauma, Hope, and Healing, Vancouver, B.C. 2013
- International Internship, biofield practicum with youth, Auroville, Tamil Nadu, Southern India, 2013
- Energy healing volunteer, One World Service–Tamil village women, Pondocherry, Southern India, 2013
- Apprenticeship, AIEH student, Eating Disorders Recovery Program (VCH) 2012-2013.
- Somatic & Trauma-based Integrative Energy Healing, Langara, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2019
- Art of Body Reading, Ian MacNaughton, Ph.D., M.B.A., R.C.C. 2014
- Advanced Integrative Energy Healing Certification, 2010-2013
- Transformative Wholistic Reintegration Certification (TWR/WHEE) A hybrid of EMDR & EFT. Dr. Daniel Benor, 2011-2012
- Basic Anatomy & Physiology For Body Workers Certificate, Dr. David Lam
- Studies Integrated Mental Health; Psychedelic Support, and Spiritual Emergence & Crisis at Integrative Mental Health University (IMHU)
- Studies Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, Compassion Fatigue, and Grief Support
- Studies the Biofield at the California Institute of Human Sciences
- Studies Teaching & Curriculum Development at VCC and Langara College.
- Studies Non-profit and Fundraising